• Sloan Valve promoted Margie Rodino to chief talent officer. She previously was the company’s vice president, global human resources.
• Bradford White appointed Mathew Lewandowski as its vice president of operations. He will implement, manage and direct all manufacturing and operation functions at the company’s Middleville, Mich., facility. Lewandowski will focus on driving capacity, deliverability and product quality improvements.
• Prier Products appointed Scott Brady as its research, development and engineering manager and Greg Mertes as production supervisor. Brady will create new and innovative products for the marketplace, while improving the quality of the company’s existing products to benefit design engineers, distributors and contractors. Mertes will oversee production and development activities, as well as recommend and carry out improvements for each line to maximize safety, quality and efficiency.
Prier Products’ Scott Brady
• Jomar Valve hired Wes Gossan as its new regional business development manager for the Southeast region.
• Aquatherm North America promoted Chad Klein to vice president of business development, Glen Miller to vice president of sales, U.S. West, and Dalton Clark to regional sales manager-Utah and Nevada. The company also named Michael A. Segala Jr., vice president of sales (Eastern U.S.), Mark Jacobs vice president of fabrication and training services, Michael LeBlanc regional sales manager-Texas and Matthew Denny regional sales manager-Midwest and Ohio Valley.
• Boshart Industries named Michael Stewart vice president of operations and Lindsay Kelly as human resources manager.
• T&S Brass and Bronze Works hired Rajesh Chowdhury as a regional sales manager for India and the subcontinent. Also, the company opened a new Shanghai production and distribution facility.
Rajesh Chowdhury from T&S Brass and Bronze Works
• Geo-Flo Products Corp. named Greg Kurtz national sales manager.
• Michael Benisek has joined Mainline Sales, a manufacturers representative agency serving the plumbing, mechanical, fire protection, industrial, irrigation and waterworks markets in California and Nevada. Benisek will be the firm’s new director of commercial sales.