- Grundfos added Bill Crooks as its customer service center director where he will be responsible for overseeing customer service and applications engineering teams. Crooks will be based at Grundfos’ headquarters in Olathe, Kan.
- Webstone promoted Bill Colglazier to director of new business development and hired Larry Waldron as its new national sales manager.
- Aquabrass International appointed Lloyd Leblanc as the company’s new sales and marketing director. Leblanc has two decades of management and business experience, including many years in the plumbing industry.
- Franke Kitchen Systems North America named Gary T. Langbo as its president of sales and marketing. Langbo will be headquartered in Smyrna, Tenn., and have full commercial responsibility and accountability for business in the U.S. and Canada.
- NIBCO promoted Randy Doering to general manager of industrial plastics at the company’s Charlestown, Ind., manufacturing facility.
- RectorSeal Corp. announced the retirement of Lou LaRoche, a 35-year industry veteran, and the company’s national accounts and regional sales manager. RectorSeal also announced Dave Isenbarger will take over as Mid-America regional sales manager.
- Danze and Gerber added Sharron Edwards as the companies’ business development manager for Region 6 (made up of several South and Southeast states). In other Gerber news, the plumbing fixture manufacturer has expanded its domestic assembly and light manufacturing facilities in Laredo, Texas. The team in Laredo now has 40% more space and will take on more manufacturing work, focusing on assembling faucets, accessories and bath drains.
- Lasco Fittings named Darren Hayes southeastern regional manager and Joshua Teague direct sales representative in the southwestern Texas market.
- Pelican Products named Jeff Diamond director of product management — Consumer/Outdoor and Travel Goods Markets and also named Stephan Corti president of the company’s Commercial/ Government Division.
- Air Masters Commercial Support Technical Engineer Jeremy Welch earned his professional engineer (P.E.) license in the state of Missouri.
- Lochinvar was named a Bronze winner in the 35th annual Telly Awards for a video that showcases the company’s CREST Condensing Boiler. The video was selected from nearly 12,000 entries.
Correction from last month
In a June article, “New avenues,” Dan Worm’s certification was misidentified. Worm is a certified plumbing designer (CPD). “ASTM-F1960” should have referred to Uponor’s ProPEX Fitting System, not its piping. Also, Uponor manufactures only crosslinked polyethylene (PEX) pipe, not polypropylene pipe. Worm’s quote should have read, “All the codebooks and tables are based off copper, so engineers get used to those numbers.”