ASHRAE announced its nominees for the 2022-23 slate of officers and directors.
Nominations for officers and directors were made by the ASHRAE Nominating Committee from a list recommended by individual members and from Chapters Regional Conferences.
The 2022-23 nominees are as follows:
- President-Elect: Ginger Scoggins;
- Treasurer: Dennis Knight;
- Vice Presidents: Billy Austin, Dunstan Macauley, Sarah Maston and Ashish Rakheja;
- Directors and Regional Chairs: Bryan Holcomb (Region IV ), James Arnold (Region V), Susanna Hanson (Region VI), John Constantinide (Region XII) and Cheng Wee Leong (Region XIII);
- Directors-at-Large: Blake Ellis, Luke Leung and Wei Sun; and
- Alternate Director-at-Large: Patrick Marks.
ASHRAE members will vote on the nominees via electronic ballot in May. Farooq Mehboob will serve as ASHRAE President for the 2022-23 Society Year.
For more information on the 2022-23 slate of officers and directors, visit ashrae.org/2022-2023slate.