January PME Movers and Shakers
- McLaren Engineering Group COO Donna Brangaccio was honored with a Tribute to Women of Influence (TWIN) award at YWCA Northern New Jersey’s empowerment event. The TWIN award recognizes women of achievement who have excelled in their fields and made significant contributions to their organizations and communities.
- Matthew Lusardi, P.E., joined planning, engineering and program management firm Lockwood Andrews & Newnam out of Houston, as a senior mechanical engineer. In this role, Lusardi will provide evaluation, assessment, guidance and creative mechanical and building systems solutions for the firm’s health-care clients.
- LIXIL Americas’ Vice President of Engineering Sal Gattone was named to Plumbing Manufacturing International’s board of directors, while LIXIL Americas Vice President, Public Affairs Troy Benavidez was appointed as a co-chair to the PMI Advocacy/Government Affairs Committee.
- Bradley Corp. appointed Jim Johnston to vice president of manufacturing for the Menomonee Falls, Wisconsin-based manufacturer of plumbing fixtures, restroom accessories and emergency equipment. Johnston is responsible for operations of all Bradley manufacturing/plant locations, including Menomonee Falls and Germantown, Wisconsin, Marion, Ohio, and Delton, Michigan, directing supply chain, quality assurance and lean/continuous improvement.
- California Faucets announced National Sales Manager Steven Weinberg is the recipient of the 2019 Professional of the Year by the Decorative Plumbing & Hardware Association.
- Triangle Tube announced the appointment of Ray Parent as northeast territory sales manager. The additional sales support in the Northeast has reinforced its commitment and ongoing support to customer services in the HVAC market, the company said.
Keyline Sales named new Noritz rep.
- Noritz America announced Keyline Sales out of Downey, California, will help cover the Southern California plumbing and heating market, working in conjunction with the company’s staff sales team in that region.
- Strasser Woodenworks added Al Rykus, principal and lead salesperson for Elite Brands as its new manufacturers representative in Florida. Elite Brands is a specialty provider of sales and logistics within the decorative home product industries.
- LSU quarterback Joe Burrow is the recipient of the 2019 Johnny Unitas Golden Arm Award, presented annually by the Johnny Unitas Golden Arm Educational Foundation and A. O. Smith Corp. to the nation’s top college quarterback who best exemplifies character, scholastic and athletic achievement.
Xylem partners with The Chris Long Foundation.
- Xylem has partnered with The Chris Long Foundation’s Waterboys initiative to bring clean and sustainable water to communities in need across the United States. Xylem and Waterboys seek to raise awareness about domestic water issues, including that 1.5 million people in the U.S. lack access to clean, safe drinking water at home.
- Water-Right, an independent OEM in the water treatment industry, announced the expansion of the Wripli Wi-Fi platform to include filtration products with the Evolve and WaterCare brands.