Movers & Shakers — October 2015
• The NIBCO Board of Directors appointed Alice Martin to chief revenue officer. Martin, who continues her position as vice chairman of the board, will oversee the integration and alignment of the revenue-generating functions of the company including wholesale sales, retail and specialty sales, pricing, customer service and risk management. Martin also will be responsible for the Controls and Balancing Division.
• The American Fire Sprinkler Association Manufacturers/Suppliers Council re-elected Chuck Kitts (System Sensor) to a three-year term, while Derek Allen (HD Supply Fire Protection) was newly elected for a three-year term.
• T&S Brass and Bronze Works added Erin West as marketing product analyst. West has particular expertise in consumer-driven analysis, new product development, and brand strategy and development.
• Danfoss Turbocor Compressors appointed Jose Alvares vice president of sales & marketing and global customer support.
• Communications firm Sonnhalter recently partnered with the Greater Cleveland Habitat for Humanity during its annual Sonnhalter Tool Drive, which collected more than $35,000 worth of tools and building materials. Since Sonnhalter began its efforts in 2010, more than $176,000 in donations have been collected.