Movers & Shakers—August 2015
August 10, 2015
- IAPMO promoted Megan Lehtonen to senior vice president of international business development. Since joining IAPMO in 2010, Lehtonen has managed operations at the group’s offices in India and Australia and has been a key person in IAPMO’s work in Indonesia.
- ICC Evaluation Service President Shahin Moinian was named chair of the new Plumbing Manufacturers International Allied Member Committee. He will serve an advisory role and seek to understand and represent the collective interests of the Allied Membership to the PMI Board of Directors.
- Danze and Gerber announced the addition of Sharron Edwards as business development manager in Region 6, which is comprised of several southeast states.
- Grundfos appointed Jonathan Hamp-Adams to the company’s new position of managing director of the commercial building systems unit. Hamp-Adams’ role will include leading the sales and production activities of Grundfos’ PACO brand based in Brookshire, Texas.
- California Faucets appointed Paulette Gibson to the new position of corporate comptroller at the company headquarters in Huntington Beach, Calif. Also, Stephany Nguyen was promoted to customer service manager.
- Charlotte Johnson joined the American Fire Sprinkler Association staff as communications coordinator. Johnson assumes the communications duties previously held by Nicole Duvall, who has been promoted to director of communications.
- Boiler manufacturer IBC Technologies tabbed Douglas Dodds as its managing director of sales and marketing for North America.
- Bergen, N.Y.-based Liberty Pumps implemented an Employee Stock Ownership Plan (ESOP) to continue the company’s commitment to local ownership.
- Mansfield Plumbing celebrated “Made in the USA Day” on July 2 by marking 86 years of manufacturing operations in Ohio. In other company news, Mansfield announced it has improved its company website at www.mansfieldplumbing.com with new home page features, mobile-friendly optimization, improved organization and enhanced product search capabilities.
- Holdrite relocated its executive offices in July to 14284 Danielson St, in Poway, Calif. The company’s phone, fax and emails remain the same as does the addresses of its operations and East Coast distribution center in Tennessee and its West Coast distribution center in Nevada.