Movers & Shakers — September 2015
September 30, 2015
- pme columnist Ray Wohlfarth released his latest book on the service of hydronic and low-pressure steam boilers, “Lessons Learned Servicing Boilers.” The book is filled with almost 300 pages of tips, rules of thumbs, formulas and jobsite anecdotes. It is available at BNP Media’s AEC Store (http://tinyurl.com/o9gsrjm), fellow pme columnist Dan Holohan’s website and Amazon.
- ICC Evaluation Service President Shahin Moinian was named the new chair of the Plumbing Manufacturers International Allied Member Committee. In other ICC news, the group hired Bill Gould as vice president of external relations and client services.
- The Plastics Pipe Institute announced Lance MacNevin, P.E., has joined the association as director of engineering for the Building and Construction and Conduit divisions.
- Watts Water Technologies hired Tony Johnson as a regional sales manager for the south central territory. In other Watts news, the company unveiled www.onewattswater.com, a microsite that gives an overview of the broad selection of water products, services and solutions from its family of companies.
- Moen named Alan Gravely to its global brand management team as its senior director of brand communications. Gravely will be in charge of planning, executing and measuring Moen’s overarching communication strategies.
- Longtime Duravit employee Michelle Yanko will now be the company’s national projects coordinator. She will coordinate and support communication across Duravit divisions. The manufacturer also hired Rebecca Frank as a customer service manager and Michael Ventimiglia as a technical specialist.
- Mestek tabbed New England Combustion Products as its manufacturer’s representative for its Boiler Group. NECP will cover Connecticut, Massachusetts, Maine, New Hampshire, Rhode Island and Vermont.