Movers & Shakers — December 2015
December 30, 2015
- P2S Engineering, a mechanical and electrical engineering firm with offices in Long Beach, Calif., and San Diego, hired Carolyn Keith as senior business development manager. Keith has worked in the industry since 2004 with a record of sales achievement in high performance, energy efficiency, commissioning and green building certification markets.
- Keith will direct and oversee expansion in both current and new market sectors throughout Southern California and beyond.
- ICC added Tracy Lendi, Ph.D., to the group as its new vice president of training and education. She brings more than 15 years of leadership experience in overseeing the development, implementation, delivery and evaluation of training programs.
- TOTO announced it has sold more than 40 million of its Washlets worldwide since their launch in 1980 in Japan. Washlets are available on all seven continents.
- Watts named Sean Perry national sales manager — fire & waterworks.
- Wilo USA welcomed Larry E. Toepfer as OEM sales and training manager for the company’s Building Services division. The company also namedSteve Maney national sales manager for building services and groundwater.
- Falcon Stainless recently announced its expansion with a relocation from Sun Valley, Calif., to Temecula, Calif. Falcon noted the move will allow it to add staff and new products while maintaining high levels of customer service, same-day delivery and innovative products.
- AIM/R’s 44th annual conference will take place Oct. 18-21, 2016 in Miami at the Biltmore Hotel.
- Warwick, R.I.-based manufacturer AquaMotion appointed Phoenix-based Repnet as the company’s manufacturers representative for all of Arizona.
- In October, IBC Technologies hosted the grand opening of its new training center located in Cinnaminson, N.J.