• Bryan Steam named Bryan O’Toole company president. O’Toole is experienced in leading manufacturing operations and is a demonstrated sales leader with experience in a wide range of markets. He most recently served as vice president of sales for Grundfos Pumps’ Water Utility division.
• Moen recently announced the promotion of Kevin Campbell to vice president and general manager of its Commercial Business Unit. Campbell previously was senior director of wholesale marketing.
• BrassCraft Manufacturing Co. hired Wade Long as Southern Region sales manager. Long previously was national sales manager at Sioux Chief. In other BrassCraft news, the company hired Kristen Bennetts as corporate controller. She is responsible for all day-to-day accounting, including financial planning and analysis, as well as operational accounting.
• Legend Valve appointed Brian Jackson to the position of hydronic sales manager. He is responsible for hydronic product sales and representative management. Jackson is a mechanical engineer. The company also named Tom Crawford Southern Region sales manager. Crawford will manage territories from the Southeast to as far west as Texas and Oklahoma.
• PRIER hired Sarah Arnold as its marketing coordinator.
Report Abusive Comment