According to Messe Frankfurt, the ISH NA expo floor space total now has risen to nearly 300 confirmed exhibitors. These exhibitors include manufacturers of kitchen & bath, plumbing, piping, hvac, energy management and related products.
ISH NA is hosted by Messe Frankfurt in cooperation with the American Supply Association (ASA), the Canadian Institute of Plumbing and Heating (CIPH), and the Plumbing-Heating-Cooling Contractors--National Association (PHCC).
In addition to the events outlined here, the show producers and sponsors are in discussions with several other associations and industry groups on additional programs to be added. During the days leading up to ISH NA’s debut and throughout its three-day run, sponsors and supporters of the show will hosts events geared to their respective member interests. At the same time, they plan to take advantage of the added benefit of the association with the most comprehensive and diverse trade show of its type in North America.
During the time period October 31-November 2, 2002, ISH North America will also host exhibitors from throughout North America and around the world. So far, international pavilions are being developed on behalf of trade groups in Spain, Italy, Turkey, Australia, and Germany. The same international flavor will be reflected in the audience drawn to the show from around the globe. ISH NA is expected to draw 500 exhibitors and approximately 20,000 attendees.
Industry events currently scheduled in conjunction with ISH NA 2002 include:
- ASA Annual Convention/“Supply Chain Summit”--ASA’s annual meeting will focus on improving the efficiency of the supply chain. The Royal York Hotel will be the headquarters for the ASA event. For more information, call ASA at (312) 464-0090 or email@example.com.
- CIPH Habitat for Humanity Canada Gala Fundraiser--Since 1994, this annual event hosted by CIPH has raised a total of $1.5 million in cash and products to benefit Habitat for Humanity Canada. Over 400 industry CEOs will be entertained by world-renowned performers during the gala dinner, which will be held on Wednesday, October 30, just prior to the opening of the inaugural ISH NA. Contact CIPH at (416) 695-0447 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
- PHCC’s Annual Convention/“Passport to Profitability”--The PHCC-NA will hold its 120th annual meeting in conjunction with ISH NA, claiming the Sheraton Centre Toronto Hotel as its headquarters. A comprehensive program, including the annual business meeting and many networking events will be offered. Popular special events, will be sponsored by Bradford White, Delta Faucet, Federated Insurance, In-Sink-Erator, Kohler Company, and the PHCC Insurance Trust. For more information, contact PHCC-NA at (800) 533-7694 or email@example.com.
- AIM/R Principal Appreciation Reception--Each year the Association of Independent Manufacturers Representatives hosts a reception honoring the manufacturer principals with whom the association’s members do business and present the Golden Eagle Award. More than 400 manufacturer executives and independent manufacturer representatives are expected to attend. This year’s reception will be held on the evening of the first day of ISH NA, Thursday, October 31. (Contact AIM/R at (312) 240-1104 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Radiant Panel Association Semi-Annual Conference--Members of RPA will convene in Toronto in conjunction with ISH NA. RPA expects more than 200 of its members for the occasion, which will feature several seminars. RPA’s board will also host a meeting at the same time. Contact RPA at (970) 613-0100 or email@example.com.
- MCAA’s PCA First Annual Meeting--The Plumbing Contractors Association of the Mechanical Contractors Association of America has chosen ISH NA as “its show” and will hold its first official meeting in tandem with its attendance of the exhibition. Details of the program are being developed and will be promoted to PCA members shortly. Contact MCAA at (301) 869-5800 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
- PVF Roundtable General Assembly--The prestigious PVF Roundtable, a group of industrial pipe, valves and fittings distributors, manufacturers and end-users, will convene at the Royal York Hotel on Thursday, October 31, after the first day of ISH NA. The annual General Assembly Meeting is expected to draw 100 participants and will be co-sponsored by several industry leaders. For more information, contact PVF at (713) 674-0508 or email@example.com.
For information about advertising in the official ISH NA Show Directory or ISH NA Show Dailies, contact Christin Schrei at firstname.lastname@example.org, (630) 694-4388, fax (630) 694-4001.
For more show information on ISH NA, contact Dirk Ebener of Messe Frankfurt at (770) 984-8016, fax (770) 984-8023, e-mail email@example.com, or visit www.ish-na.com.