July 6, 2006
Catch up with these people and companies on the move.
- FKI Logistex® has announced that Martin Clark has been promoted to the position of director of marketing and business development for FKI Logistex Manufacturing Systems North America. Clark was previously director, international and newspaper operations. In his new role, Clark will continue to focus on business development while overseeing marketing operations for the division. Clark joined FKI Logistex in 1999 and has more than 20 years of material handling experience.
- Oklahoma Safety Equipment Co., Inc. (Oseco) has announced that Mark Holt has been promoted to Vice President, Engineering. In this position, Holt will direct the product design and implementation process for Oseco's complete line of rupture disks, rupture panels and complementary pressure relief devices; maintain the company's quality standards; and develop new manufacturing processes. Holt has been with Oseco for four years, most recently in the position of Engineering Manager.
- UltraViolet Devices, Inc. has announced the addition of Ken Kubitz to its management team, and Steve Pegg has been appointed President of Sparks Technology Inc. UltraViolet Devices, Inc. recently acquired Sparks Technology, Inc.
- The International Code Council (ICC) has announced that James Lee Witt's tenure as CEO will end on Aug. 1. The ICC plans to hire a new chief executive officer before the association's annual conference slated for late September. An international search firm has been retained to work with the board of directors to identify the most qualified successor from a pool of internal and external candidates.
- DL Engineering & Controls, Inc., has announced three additions to its Arizona staff. Eric Hardwick, P.E., has joined the firm as senior engineering manager; Hong Nguyen has joined the firm as project manager; and Howard Sun has also been hired as project manager.
- HeatLink USA LLC has appointed Domenico DiGregorio as the Western U.S. regional manager. With 35 years in the plumbing & heating industry, DiGregorio previously served as Western U.S. regional sales manager for RTI PEX Piping Systems.
- The Elkay Plumbing Products Division named Donna Chen as its market intelligence and research manager.
- Laars Heating Systems Co., a wholly owned subsidiary of the Bradford White Corp., announced the appointment of Brian Iske to director of engineering. Iske has held a number of senior level executive positions in the industry with leading manufacturers.
- Austin Adami is the new sales representative for the Southwestern region for the Reliable Automatic Sprinkler Co. He will be covering all of Oklahoma and Louisiana.
- Jon Orton recently joined Uponor (Wirsbo) as marketing programs manager.
- Barbara Koffron, fire marshal for the city of Phoenix, AZ, will fill a vacant seat on the International Code Council Board of Directors.
- Greenman-Pedersen, Inc. (GPI) announced that Ben V. Dizon has joined the firm as a senior electrical engineer. Prior to joining GPI, Dizon was the director of engineering for John J. Christie and Associates.
- Watts Water Technologies, Inc., announced that Bill Tracey has been appointed Western regional sales manager for Watts Wholesale Plumbing and Heating Products.
- Elkay has announced two new marketing appointments. Jack Krecek, formerly vice president and general manager of the Elkay Water Cooler Division, has been named vice president, marketing, North America, Plumbing Products Division. Jeff Valles, formerly a sales and marketing executive of Phylrich International, has been named marketing manager, faucets, for Elkay's total faucet business. Phylrich manufactures and markets a line of premium faucets and is a recent Elkay acquisition.
- The Gastite Div. of the Titeflex Corp. has promoted Mark Harris from director of operations to general manager, and Carmin Lattell from director of sales and marketing to vice president of sales and marketing.
- Kevin Madsen has been appointed Central regional sales manager for Blanco America.
- Thermadyne Industries announced it has promoted Paul Minter to lead its new Specialty Markets group. Thermadyne recently formed the group by combining the company's FirePower and TurboTorch® sales teams.