Online News-Fire Protection Market Business Briefing to be Held in NY, Germany
Helmut Kaiser, a leading researcher and strategist for companies and ministries in fire protection markets worldwide for the past 20 years, will give a business briefing in Berlin (Germany) on Feb. 15, and in New York on May 12, 2005, on the state of the fire protection market.
The presentation will focus on:
- The worldwide markets for fire protection in 2004 and development to 2010 by regions and countries (passive and active fire protection);
- The key technologies and materials of 2004 and developments expected;
- The leading companies by technology, size and branding;
- New technologies and materials, new jobs and implications, statistics on damage and death, impact of climate change and fire events to expect in the future;
- The state of best practice for fire protection in hotels, private houses and structural buildings in 2004 and new developments to 2010;
- The standards and codes in fire protection worldwide, and the compliance rates;
- The way ahead for fire protection and business-a road map 2010-how to be successful in this market globally and local, fire protection companies on stock markets and firepro-Index for stocks. To register for the conference, visit www.hkc22.com/fireprotectionconference.html.