C/I pump applications typically include pressure boosting in smaller buildings, commercial boiler feed, machine tool cooling, industrial process, water treatment and chemical injection with the dosing pumps.
The course is designed to equip industry professionals with product and technology knowledge about the application and sales of a wide variety of pump and circulator systems.
Coursework and hands-on laboratory training will cover:
- Pump basics-hydraulics, pump fundamentals, pump and system curves, and motors;
- C/I Extended Pump Basics-boiler feed, multistage pumping, chemical compatibility, including application, options and features;
- Variable speed pumping, including application and energy savings;
- Dosing, including theory, application, hands-on;
- Immersible pumps, with application theory; and
- Booster modules, including application theory. Training takes place in Grundfos Pumps Corp.'s state-of-the-art laboratory in Olathe, KS, August 17-19, and Nov. 30-Dec. 2. Tuition is $150; applicants can register online at www.us.grundfos.com/training.
Report Abusive Comment