PMI has planned a full schedule of issue- and product-related meetings, informative presentations, and educational and interactive workshops, presented by industry leaders. Program highlights include:
- Carl Cullotta from Frank Lynn and Associates speaking on "The State and Structure of the Residential Remodeling Market";
- Ed Osann, president of Potomac Resources, Inc., discussing EPA's water efficiency product labeling program, and Sharon Oxley, executive director of National Center for Housing and the Environment, presenting results of a study on water intrusion and mold;
- Jerry Desmond, Jr., a lawyer and lobbyist from California, providing insight on the state's newly elected governor, along with PMI's new lobbyist, Christian Richter, from The Policy Group;
- Larry Spangler, chief executive officer of the National Kitchen and Bath Association, presenting an update of its proposal from the 2003 Fall Meeting, and Messe Frankfurt, Inc. President Roland Bleinroth discussing recent events regarding the ISH North America trade show;
- Kevin Price, director of the American Supply Association, presenting ASA's initiative to produce an Industry Database (IDB); and
- A keynote address from Bob Wendover titled, "From Ricky and Lucy to Beavis and Butthead: Managing the New Work Force."
For registration information, phone PMI at (847) 884-9764.