People on the move in the plumbing industry
News of appointments and promotions throughout the plumbing industry.
- The Cast Iron Soil Pipe Institute promoted Dave Parneyto senior vice president. Parney will manage day-to-day operations of the institute and oversee the field technical staff.
- In other CISPI news, Executive Vice President Bill LeVanwill retire from his full-time position at the end of 2014. LeVan will still have an active role in model code development, standards writing activites and special projects on a part-time basis.
- A. O. Smith appointed David S. Chisolm as vice president of marketing for the company’s North American water heater business. Chisolm will be responsible for strategic marketing, product planning and promotional activities for all of A. O. Smith’s water heating brands.
- JG Innovations, a leading provider of steel soffit concealment systems, appointed Jack Grice, P.E., as chairman and CEO. Grice founded JG Innovations and recently served as the company’s president. Grice has been a contributor to the life safety and mechanical industries for more than 30 years through his development of several soffit concealment systems. Grice will oversee all new business development, keep a pulse on market trends and will continue to be intricately involved in critical business decisions.
- Joseph Jerkowski, P.E., with Waldwick, N.J.-based Armistead Mechanical, was named to the board of directors for the Construction Contractors Association of New York State’s Hudson Valley.
- Danze and Gerber Plumbing Fixtures, announced the promotion of Jeff Pratt to senior vice president of sales. Pratt joined parent company Globe Union in 1999, helped launch the Danze brand in 2001 and assumed a leadership role with Gerber when that product line was acquired in 2003. He will continue to oversee the overall sales strategy and sales management structure for both Danze and Gerber.
- http://www.componenthardware.com/ Component Hardware Group hired Frank Probst as the company’s vice president of finance and CFO. Probst has more than 20 years of experience in corporate finance and treasury responsibilities.