Movers & Shakers
February 13, 2013
- Bradford White announced the promotion of Dennis Travisano to director of national accounts, while Greg Eynon was named Northeast regional sales manager and Kieran Young Southeast regional sales manager. Carl Pinto Jr. was named director of marketing.
- Zurn Industries promoted Craig Wehr to president. Wehr has been with Zurn for more than 18 years.
- Rinnai America appointed Takashi Sonoda president. Sonoda has been with Rinnai for 30 years and previously managed a 400-employee staff.
- T&S Brass hired Paul Krutzen to serve as the company’s European sales manager. The company also named Tim Nolan marketing product manager.
- Brasstech named Rich Miller regional sales manager. Miller was most recently area sales manager for Rinnai and previously held management positions at Brasstech from 2008-2010.
- Dewberry announced six employees recently received Institute for Sustainable Infrastructure Envision certification. That list includes: David Boeing (site/civil), Jim Heeren (environmental), Jean Huang (water resources), Julie Koehler (water/wastewater), Jeffrey Miller (MEP) and Daniel Wilkinson (water/wastewater).