Top 10 Reasons to Visit Toronto While Attending ISH North America
Are you considering heading to Toronto to participate in the inaugral ISH North America Exposition and Conference Program at the National Trade Center at Exhibition Place Oct. 31-Nov. 2? The following are some helpful thoughts on getting the most from your trip.
Top 10 Reasons to Visit Toronto
- 1. Favorable exchange rates vastly enhance the value of the U.S. dollar.
2. World-class, cosmopolitan city overlooking beautiful Lake Ontario--part of the largest fresh-water source in the world.
3. Incredible entertainment, with more than 40 downtown theaters (including current productions of the Lion King and Mama Mia), the Toronto Symphony, National Ballet of Canada, Canadian Opera Company, and abundant, vibrant nightlife.
4. Outstanding museums of science, history, ancient civilizations and art, including the Art Gallery of Ontario and the Royal Ontario Museum.
5. Fantastic dining representing every culture.
6. Home to the Toronto Blue Jays, Raptors, and Maple Leafs, plus the fabulous Hockey Hall of Fame.
7. Splendid architecture mixing old-world designs with modern structures like the CN Tower--the world's tallest free-standing structure--and Skydome.
8. Endless shopping opportunities at the Eaton Centre Mall and trendy Yorkville.
9. Relaxing drive from many U.S. cities and just an hour away from Niagra Falls--one of the seven wonders of the world.
10. A vibrant and prosperous economy offering tremendous networking opportunities to increase your sales.
For more information on visiting Toronto and the ISH North America Show, visit www.ish-na.com, or call toll free at (888) 892-0745, or call Neil Stalker at Messe Frankfurt at (866) 984-8016, ext. 14. For information on advertising in the ISH NA Show Directory or Show Dailies, contact Christin Schrei at (630) 694-4388 or e-mail: email@example.com.