Support Builds For ISH NA
MASCO joins Moen, Kohler, Elkay, Ridge Tool, Grohe, Symmons, IPEX, Conbraco, Liberty Pumps, Heat-Fab, and Powers Process Controls as among the first 100 companies making early commitments to exhibit. To view the current ISH NA exhibitor list, go to www.usa.messefrankfurt.com/ISH/index/htm.
- Separately, ISH NA announced that the Canadian Association of Pump Manufacturers (CAPM) has become an "honorary sponsor" for the 2002 event. CAPM members are manufacturers of, and suppliers of raw materials for, pumps sold in Canada. The 52-year-old organization represents more than 90% of the domestic pump business in Canada, with a primary focus on potable and wastewater pumps. CAPM joins the Association of Industry Manufacturers Representatives (AIM/R), as trade groups recently endorsing ISH NA.
- It was also announced that Bob Jarvie has been hired by Messe Frankfurt to assist in the launch of the ISH NA Show. Jarvie will be responsible for booth sales in the hydronics, hvac/r and plumbing segments, as well as provide consulting on the conference sessions. Jarvie recently concluded a 14-year stint with the American Supply Association (ASA), including running its ASA Exposition. Jarvie can be reached at 222 Merchandise Mart, Suite 1400, Chicago, IL 60654; (312) 464-0090; fax: (312) 464-0091; e-mail: email@example.com.
- PME's parent company, Business News Publishing (BNP), has hired Christin Schrei as Special Projects Advertising Manager. Schrei is responsible for advertising sales for the ISH NA Show Directory, Show Dailies, and Conference Brochures. Schrei has 11 years experience in advertising sales, including the Chicago Tribune and several industry trade magazines. Schrei can be reached at 3150 River Road, Suite 101, Des Plaines, IL 60018; (847) 544-0443; fax: (847) 297-3540; e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Messe Frankfurt also announced that the number of ISH NA exhibitors now exceeds 120. According to Messe Frankfurt's Dirk Ebener, hydronic heating manufacturer Viessmann Mfg. is among the recent exhibitor additions. Viessmann has participated in many ISH Shows in Frankfurt, Germany, and supports the concept here in North America, Ebener said.
- Several countries worldwide have indicated they will participate in ISH NA with a booth or pavilion, Ebener said. So far, these countries include Spain, Italy, Germany, China, Taiwan, Japan, Turkey, and the Chech Republic. Australia, Switzerland, Argentina, and Brazil also have indicated strong interest.
- The Plumbing Contractors of American (PCA) and the Mechanical Contractors Association of America (MCAA) also have indicated they will sponsor ISH NA and encourage their members' participation. They join the Association of Industry Manufacturers Reps. (AIM/R) as event sponsors. PCA also agreed to hold its annual convention in conjunction with the inaugural ISH NA.
- To reserve booth space or ask exhibit-related questions for ISH NA, contact Dirk Ebener, executive director, Messe Frankfurt, Inc., 1600 Parkwood Circle, Suite 515, Atlanta, GA 30339; phone (770) 984-8016 (ext. 17); fax (770) 984-8023; e-mail email@example.com.