- ITT Industries Inc. has appointed Brenda L. Reichelderfer President of the Fluid Specialty Group, providers of engineered valves and switches for industrial and aerospace applications, products for the marine and leisure markets, and fluid handling materials for various industrial markets. ITT Industries is a leading provider of pumps, systems and services to move, measure and control liquids.
- Hughes Associates, Inc. has appointed Leonard Y. Cooper, Ph.D., as Senior Scientist/Engineer at the firm's headquarters in Baltimore. Cooper will be responsible for studying all aspects of fire science and technology pertaining to the company's government and private-sector clientele. Established in 1980, Hughes Associates, Inc. is a provider of engineering and research services to the fire protection field.
- CRS Engineering and Design Consultants, Inc., announces that mechanical engineers Frank A. Robison and Jay Ritch recently earned the designation of Professional Engineer (P.E.) from the state of Alabama. Both men work in the healthcare division of CRS and are members of ASHRAE.
- James Posey Associates, Inc. has elected Richard E. Lang, P.E. as a Principal and Officer of the firm, and Stephen J. Hudson, P.E., C.I.P.E., and Timothy F. Cech, P.E. as Stockholders in the firm. As Electrical Principal, Lang will direct the work of the firm's ten electrical engineers and designers. Hudson and Cech are both Senior Project Managers in the firm's mechanical department.
- Mansfield Plumbing Products, Inc. has named John Mooney, Ph.D., as Technical Director. A veteran of both the ceramics and plumbing products industries, Mansfield will be responsible for developing and managing the manufacturing process methods of the company's five U.S. manufacturing facilities. Mansfield is a leading producer of vitreous china bathroom fixtures.
- Halsey Taylor announces the promotion of Denise Muth to Supervisor - Customer Service. She has been with the company since 1996. Halsey Taylor manufactures and markets water coolers and drinking fountains for both indoor and outdoor applications.
August 29, 2000