Online News: ASTM Online Directory Lists Testing Lab Services
Other benefits of the listing include:
- The directory can be searched from the ASTM Standards Database;
- Laboratories can list up to 50 specific standards used for testing;
- Participant websites and e-mail addresses are hot-linked from the directory;
- Online listings can be updated throughout the year;
- The cost to list a lab is only $125 per year.
The directory listings include location(s) and a general description of the capabilities of testing laboratories that perform services for a fee. In addition to basic information such as e-mail, phone, fax and website, information is provided on specific tests conducted, testing and lab services, equipment, materials and products testing, laboratory accreditations and evaluations, and staff.
To list a laboratory, go to www.astm.org/LABS and click on "Add Listing." Once payment is received, customers will be asked to go online and complete the entry process. For more information, please contact Ellen McGlinchey, ASTM International, either by phone at (610) 832-9611 or email at firstname.lastname@example.org.