Ian Stewart Farrell, president and chief executive officer of the Rheem Mfg. Co., recently announced a major reorganization of the company’s management team at the corporate level and at two of its three operating divisions: water heater and air conditioning.
According to Farrell, the reorganization will help Rheem “address the new realities” of customer, supplier and competitor consolidation that have exerted an enormous and continuing impact on the plumbing and HVAC industries in recent years. “The new structure will allow us to work together and focus on our goals as one unified team,” Farrell said.
Announced changes include:
- JR Jones has been promoted to corporate senior vice president and CEO of Rheem Mfg. Co.;
- Douglas Mannion has been promoted to the new position of vice president-general manager for the water heater division;
- Bill Hanesworth has been promoted to the new position of vice president-general manager for the air conditioning division;
- Jack Sinkler will assume the role of vice president-sales in the air conditioning division;
- Robert Roth has been named to the new position of corporate vice president-marketing;
- Alan Kessler has been named to the new position of corporate vice president-research and development; and
- Bill Lux has been named to the new position of corporate vice president-business development, with responsibility for international sales and future business growth.