Registration is now open for the 2022 ASHRAE Winter Conference, Jan. 29 – Feb. 2. Registration for the conference provides entry to the co-sponsored AHR Expo, held Jan.31 – Feb. 2 at the Las Vegas Convention Center.
“The ASHRAE Winter Conference and AHR Expo bring together the world’s foremost built environment experts, professionals, building owners and exhibitors one place,” said 2021-22 ASHRAE President Mick Schwedler, P.E., Fellow ASHRAE, LEED AP. “This conference in Las Vegas will mark the Society’s first large in-person event since the COVID-19 pandemic. The impact and reach of ASHRAE conferences are truly one-of-a-kind. We look forward to providing attendees, both in person and virtual, the resources and business networking to deliver solutions and navigate our rapidly changing building industry landscape.”
For the first time ever, the ASHRAE Winter Conference will be presented in a hybrid format, offering both in-person and virtual options for participation for attendees, provides convenience and affords global participation with a group of the world’s leading presenters delivering timely and useful industry content.
The conference will feature over 80 technical sessions with updates from Society leaders, tours, social events and livestreamed sessions for virtual attendees. Technical sessions will address building performance, energy system integration, international environmental health and IEQ and challenges and opportunities for industrial and commercial purposes . Conference registration is now open at ashrae.org/2022winter.
ASHRAE is committed to the health and safety of our members and conference attendees. The Society is closely monitoring guidance from the Centers for Disease Control & Prevention for both fully vaccinated and unvaccinated individuals, the World Health Organization, and local health agencies regarding travel and events. ASHRAE’s Commitment to Care can be found on ashrae.org/2022winter and explains what in-person attendees can expect before, during and after the conference.
ASHRAE will also conduct business, committee and technical meetings in the weeks leading up to, and during the conference.
The technical program is comprised of seven tracks, featuring subject matter such as environmental health, energy system integration and examining building performance and resilience.
ASHRAE President Mick Schwedler will provide an update on the 2021-22 Society theme, “Personal Growth. Global Impact. Feed the Roots.” Members will be recognized for the industry and Society accomplishments. Major contributors to ASHRAE will also be recognized.
Professional development hours can be earned for all sessions and most online sessions upon successfully completing a short quiz.
The cost to attend the conference in-person is $690 for ASHRAE members ($960 for non-members, which includes an ASHRAE membership for one year). Early bird discounts are available.
The cost to attend the conference virtually is $275 for ASHRAE members ($505 for non-members, which includes an ASHRAE membership for one year). Company packages are available. Please check the conference the conference webpage for additional pricing.
In-person registration includes:
- Access to technical program from Sunday, Jan. 30 – Wednesday, Feb. 2 (seminars, workshops, paper sessions, debates and panels);
- Conference proceedings;
- Access to the virtual conference platform during the conference and for the 12 month post-conference period;
- Entry into the plenary session on Saturday, Jan. 29 at 3:15 p.m. (Pacific Time); and
- Networking coffee break on Sunday, Jan. 30 from 9 – 9:30 a.m. (Pacific Time).
Virtual registration includes:
- Access to up to ten (10) technical sessions live-streamed Sunday, Jan. 30 – Wednesday, Feb. 2 with the ability to post questions and comments for the speakers to answer live;
- Access to live-streamed Meeting of the Members Plenary session on Saturday, Jan. 29 featuring recognition of award recipients of ASHRAE’s most prestigious Society awards;
- Access to live-streamed President’s Luncheon on Monday, Jan. 31 featuring President Mick Schwedler’s State of the Society address;
- Exclusive access to live virtual sessions presented by speakers unable to attend the in-person conference;
- Conference proceedings. Download the technical papers and conference papers;
- Access to the on-demand conference content which includes recordings of the live sessions the day after they are presented. These sessions allow for attendees to take a quiz an earn a PDH certificate; and
- Access to the virtual conference environment for 12 months post-conference.
All registered attendees, both in-person and virtual, will have access to the conference platform during the conference and 12 months post-conference.
To learn more about the 2022 ASHRAE Winter Conference and to register, visit ashrae.org/2022winter.