Movers & Shakers - June 2016
• Watts Water Technologies tabbed James “Jimmy” Hunt for the role as business development manager of Blucher Products. Hunt will be responsible for developing and implementing a comprehensive plan that defines strategic goals for the Blucher stainless-steel drainage and piping systems in the North American industrial markets.
• LIXIL Water Technology Americas recently announced a series of changes to its sales leadership team. Scott Stockham was named vice president of trade sales for the company and Mark Owens was promoted to senior director of key strategic accounts. They will help integrate the processes within the American Standard, DXV and Grohe brands to better meet the changing needs of target markets.
• Bradley Corp. announced Bryan Mullett will be assuming the role of CEO on June 30 when current CEO Mike Sipek retires. Mullett currently is chief strategy officer for the 95-year-old family-owned company and represents the fifth generation of family leadership. Mullett’s father, Donald, is the company chairman.
• T&S Brass and Bronze Works hired Michael Potvin as its product compliance engineer. Potvin has more than 30 years of experience in the field of regulatory compliance.
• The State of Minnesota officially adopted IAPMO’s Uniform Plumbing Code.
• ANSI’s Energy Efficiency Standardization Coordination Collaboration announced the publication of Progress Report, which details the standardization community’s activity to advance recommendations outlined in the EESCC’s Standardization Roadmap: Energy Efficiency in the Built Environment. Read the progress report at http://tinyurl.com/zqpbgpa.
• The National Environmental Balancing Bureau donated $10,000 to ASHRAE during the 2016 NEBB Annual Conference April 14-16 in Albuquerque, N.M.
• Erin Holohan Haskell was named the new president of HeatingHelp.com. Haskell, previously the company’s marketing director, takes over for her parents, Dan and Marianne Holohan. Dan Holohan is a longtime pme columnist. The Holohans founded the company in 1997.