pmeis partnering with the Radiant Professionals Alliance and HeatSpring to produce a series of online educational courses through RPA University. Experts in the radiant and hydronics industry will teach tuition-based courses that will begin in April. Two free lectures are available on-demand now.
“The RPA has been committed to educating the radiant industry for the 20-plus years I have been associated with it,” said Bob Miodonski, group publisher in BNP Media’s Plumbing Group, which includes pme and the pme eNewsletter. “RPA Executive Director Mark Eatherton has continued this commitment to high-level education through RPA University. All the instructors are top-notch industry professionals.”
The courses, dates and instructors are:
- “Solar Approaches to Radiant Heating,” April 6-May 15, Vaughan Woodruff;
- “Advanced Radiant Design,” April 6-May 15, Mark Eatherton;
- “Fundamentals of Radiant Design,” April 6-May 15, Dave Yates; and
- “Blueprint Boot Camp,” April 27-May 22, with instructor H. Kent Craig.
- Tuition for these courses ranges from $695 to $850 with limited discounts available on the “Solar” and “Blueprint” classes.
- The on-demand lectures and instructors are:
- “Integrating Solar and Hydronic Heating,” Vaughan Woodruff; and
- “Mastering the Outdoor Reset Curve, Dave Yates.
You can find more details on the courses and lectures online atwww.heatspring.com/partners/radiant-professionals-alliance.