• Legend appointed Lance Dyer as hydronic sales manager where he will be responsible for managing and directing Legend Hydronics’ sales initiatives. Dyer has more than 26 years of experience in the HVAC industry, which includes selling hydronic equipment and controls in both residential and commercial markets. His knowledge encompasses a broad range of applications, from systems design to training and troubleshooting. Dyer’s leadership and expertise will further enhance Legend’s growing market position in hydronics, the company said.
• Armstrong Fluid Technology was honored with the CIPHEX West’s New Product Gallery/Most Innovative Product award for the company’s Design Envelope Parallel Sensorless Pump Controller. The product was selected from more than 60 entries by an independent jury.
• URELL is the new manufacturers representative for Mestek’s commercial boiler product lines covering the New England region, including Connecticut, Massachusetts, Maine, New Hampshire, Rhode Island and Vermont.
• Slant/Fin’s James Thompson is the recipient of the 2014 Shining Star Award by Buche & Associates, the company’s manufacturers representative covering Colorado, New Mexico and Texas. The award recognizes Thompson as a sales manager that is “head and shoulders above the rest,” Buche’s Peter Buche said.
• Nu Flow recently relocated its Houston, Texas regional office to a more central location closer to downtown. The regional office now is located at 499 West 38th St., in Houston.