BrassCraft Manufacturing introduces new how-to videos of common plumbing installations and features on BrassCraft products. These videos can be found at BrassCraft.com and Youtube.com/brasscraft.
The videos provide straightforward information for trade school instructors and students to professional plumbers as well as do-it-yourselfers.
BrassCraft Brand Manager Debra Lewis said, “We try to put a wealth of knowledge at our customers’ fingertips with unique online learning tools that provide quick and easy access to useful information on BrassCraft products and plumbing installation practices.The videos are a valuable addition to the resources we provide our customers.”
The new BrassCraft Manufacturing videos include:
- How to replace/reinsert the cable in the drum auger
- How to use a toilet auger
- How to use the EZ-Find™ faucet repair center
- How to select a gas connector
- How to install a gas connector
- How to repair a leaky tub & shower faucet
- How to repair a leaky bathroom faucet
- Mixet Tub Spout
- Safety+PLUS Excess Flow Valve
- Push Connect Water Supply Valve
- KT Quarter-Turn Water Supply Valve
- Speedi Plumb PLUS Flexible Water Connector
Company products include water supply stops and connectors, gas connectors with the patented Safety+PLUS excess flow valves, gas ball valves, brass fittings, toilet repair products, an extensive faucet repair parts program and many more.
Report Abusive Comment