tekmarhas partnered with local representatives to offer more than 40 courses for its 2012 Fall Training Program. Classes will be available across North America focusing on control solutions for residential hydronic applications using boilers and heat pumps.
“The courses we are offering this fall are designed to provide the practical knowledge and skills needed to design quality-control solutions. Our objective with this training program is to offer our customers a complete system overview - Looking at how the system works together as a whole rather than just focusing on our products,” saidGreg Leupin, tekmar Sales & Marketing Manager.
Customers can expect to walk away from each course with practical skills that can be put to immediate use:
- Learn best practices in hydronic system design including radiant floor applications.
- Learn more about radiant floor cooling control options.
- Learn how to improve system efficiency with zoning solutions.
- Learn how to optimize peak performance from boilers and heat pumps.
- Learn easy installation practices.
“We are looking forward to connecting with designers, engineers, and contractors across North America to share project experiences and ideas for a better understanding of what makes a great system,” said Leupin.
Visitwww.tekmarControls.com/Trainingto register online and for a complete listing of courses.(Space is limited.)
Report Abusive Comment