Online News--Engineering Emphasized in New Elgin Fastener Group Websites
November 20, 2003
The Elgin Fastener Group (EFG) recently introduced its divisional websites. EFG is comprised of four domestic ISO-registered industrial fastener manufacturers consisting of: Ohio Rod Products, Leland Powell Fasteners, Chandler Products, Precision Screw & Bolt, and an engineering & international procurement division, Elgin Fasteners International. Each site includes pages that provide detailed information about products, services and capabilities, as well as contact information. With an emphasis on customer engineering solutions, a complete section of engineering/fastener design data is also featured.
- Ohio Rod Products, manufacturer of long length, small diameter headed and threaded special fasteners used in a wide variety of industries. www.ohiorod.com.
- Leland-Powell Fasteners, Inc., a leader in small diameter special machine screws, taping and thread forming screws, including Lo-Driv(TM) and Grip-Lite(TM). www.lelandpowell.com.
- Chandler Products, manufacturer of cold-headed, secondary machined tight tolerance components. QSLM registered. www.chandlerproducts.com.
- Precision Screw & Bolt, producer of special and semi-standard products, including flange bolts, square head set screws, and MS parts. www.precisionscrewandbolt.com.
- Elgin Fasteners International (EFI), staffed by fastener engineers, first helps find the right fastener solution, then the right source--whether one of its domestic manufacturing divisions, or an import solution. www.elginfastenersinternational.com.