The Guardian Dual Check hydrant has a wide range of features designed to make the installation and operation easier. A one-of-a-kind product in the industry. Features include:
- Drains automatically with or without a hose connected. Meets ASSE 1052.
- Available without stainless steel box for alternative installations. Specify Figure Number 5619.
- Drop down door allows 180-degree hose access without damaging door.
- Quarter-Turn is clearly indicated for ease of operation.
- Ergonomically designed wheel handle for ease of operation (removable for "T" handle key operation).
- Flush mounting to the building eliminates catch points.
- Stainless steel box prevents rust. Also available with nickel, rough, and polished bronze, and chrome plated exposed finishes.
- Key lock door protects from unwanted access.
Additional features: This innovative hydrant provides positive non-freeze protection with an integral vacuum breaker and dual check valve. Meets ASME A112.21.3 specifications and complies with ASSE 1052 and 1019 B. IAPMO listed-file # 2749.
For more information on our products or to contact your local Jay R. Smith Mfg. Co. representative, visit the Virtual Yellow Pages(R) (VYP) web site at:www.jrsmith.com/buzz.