ISH North America show organizers announced the first wave of speakers committed to presenting at the Conference Seminar program, plus the addition of numerous exhibitors, pushing the total near 200. ISH NA is scheduled to debut Oct. 31-Nov. 2 in Toronto. For the most current exhibitor list, visit www.usa.messefrankfurt.com.
"We have a tremendous lineup of experts in our industry," said Roland Bleinroth, president of Messe Frankfurt, Inc., show producers. "Our partners have collaborated on a program that presents something for everyone, with a high-powered complement of cross-industry subjects."
These speakers have fine-tuned their messages during considerable time spent working with contractors, wholesalers, engineers, kitchen & bath dealers, builders and other professionals, Bleinroth added. Topics include technical applications, business management, strategic marketing, codes and standards, design trends, successful showrooms, and profit-building ideas.
The first wave of speakers includes experts Dan Holohan, Frank Blau, Maurice Maio, Ellen Rohr, Paul Ridilla, Stanley Sklar and Don Arnold.
- Holohan is the most renowned hydronics industry author, guru and booster, and proprietor of the industry's most popular web site, www.heatinghelp.com.
- Blau is the "Father of Flat Rate Pricing," and an industry icon who will share his proven techniques for managing "The Business of Contracting," which have helped thousands of contractors achieve success they never dreamed possible.
- Maio is a dynamic speaker who will share some of the secrets that helped him turn a small heating and cooling operation into a 50-truck powerhouse.
- Rohr is president of the new Benjamin Franklin Plumbing franchise and will tell how she and her husband made a success out of a small family PHC service business and then went on to even bolder endeavors.
- Ridilla is an expert on the "people" side of managing a construction business known for his outspoken, yet compassionate, strategies.
- Sklar is a construction law attorney who tells it like it is when it comes to the legal minefield buried in construction documents.
- Arnold has devoted his career to product design, marketing and training. He is the author of the "College of Product Knowledge" series published by Supply House Times.
"Our members are really excited about this fresh opportunity to see new speakers and products," said Ike Casey, executive vice president of Plumbing, Heating, Cooling Contractors National Association (PHCC), one of ISH NA 2002's co-sponsors. "Our annual meeting in Toronto will feature quality content that will be fully integrated into the ISH NA seminar and show program. It'll be the best of all worlds for giving all attendees a true bang for their buck."
Show sponsors cite attendance at exhibit booths as their first priority and are carefully programming an anticipated menu of 40+ seminars. "We're keeping a keen eye on our schedule," said Inge Calderon, executive vice president of the American Supply Association (ASA), another co-sponsor. "We want to assure attendees will have ample time on the show floor throughout the exposition. Our past experience and show surveys indicate that offering a comprehensive seminar program benefits show attendance."
Additional seminar speakers and topics will be announced shortly. These topics include e-commerce, selling skills, fire protection products, preventing Legionnaire's disease, human resources, indoor air quality, and new Canadian hydronics standards.
Messe Frankfurt, Inc. hosts ISH North America in cooperation with the American Supply Association, the Canadian Institute of Plumbing and Heating, and the Plumbing-Heating-Cooling Contractors-National Association. ASA and PHCC-NA each will hold its annual meeting in conjunction with ISH NA in 2002. In 2003, ISH NA will be held in Las Vegas.
For information on advertising/sponsorship opportunities in the ISH NA Show Directory or Show Dailies, contact Christin Schrei at 1050 Route 83, Ste. 200, Bensenville, IL 60106; (630) 616-0200; fax: (630) 227-0204; e-mail: email@example.com.
For more information on ISH North America, contact Dirk Ebener, Messe Frankfurt, Inc.; (770) 984-8016; fax: (770) 984-8023; e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org; www.ish-na.com.