The Seminars will provide both sales and technical training. Topics covered will include:
- How tank and tankless heaters work.
- Advantages of tankless heaters.
- Point of use heaters and sizing.
- Operation, specification, installation and service.
The first Tech Training Seminars will be presented this August in the Chicago, Indianapolis and Rochester/Buffalo areas. Detailed schedules are shown below and are also available in the Contractor Section of CEC's Web site, www.controlledenergy.com/ftd.
Tech Training Schedule For August, 2002
- August 19-22: Holiday Inn Indianapolis East, 6990 E. 21st St., 170 & Shadeland Ave., Indianapolis, IN.
- August 26-29: Holiday Inn Batavia-Darien, 8250 Park Rd., Batavia, NY.
Each week's Tech Training Seminar schedule will conclude on Thursday with a special two-hour Consumer Question and Answer session conducted from 6:30 p.m. to 8:30 p.m.
For more information about the new Field Service Training program, please call 800/642-3199 or visit www.ControlledEnergy.com.