- Radiant system design and applications.
- Installation options-the right method for the right job.
- Energy-management systems.
- The science of comfort.
- Primary/secondary piping strategies.
- Outdoor reset applications.
Mini-Camp II builds on what contractors learn during Mini-Camp I, and delves into a few select topics, including:
- Advanced Design Suite™ (ADS) design software.
- Boiler piping and sizing.
- Primary/secondary piping dynamics.
- Circulator sizing.
- Flow and head-loss calculations.
- Outdoor reset control strategies using the pro Series controls.
- TruFLOW™ manifolds and proPANEL® introduction.
Mini-Camp I is a prerequisite for Mini-Camp II.
Five Mini-Camp I classes were originally scheduled for 2005; however, one has reached enrollment capacity. Additionally, five Mini-Camp II open enrollment classes are currently available.
The remaining Mini-Camp I training dates in 2005 are:
- April 7-9
- July 21-23
- Oct. 6-8
- Nov. 3-5
The 2005 Mini-Camp II training dates are:
- June 23-25
- August 18-20
- September 8-10
- October 20-22
"Contractors are encouraged to register with their manufacturer representative as soon as possible," says John Barba, Wirsbo national training manager. "Mini-Camp fills up quickly. In fact, one of our five originally scheduled Mini-Camp I classes is already closed, and all class spots were filled by March in 2003 and 2004."
To find the manufacturer rep in your area, call (800) 321-4739.