Online News-National Manufacturing Week to Focus on World-Beating Manufacturing
- The "World-Beating Manufacturing" theme, reflecting the challenges and solutions of global competition.
- More than 300 conference sessions providing real-world solutions and success stories from people in the trenches.
- The opportunity to earn Continuing Education Units for attendees who participate in any of the conference sessions.
- Keynote speakers such as James Berges, president of Emerson, manufacturing 'czar' Al Frink, and James Champy, chairman of consulting for Perot Systems.
- Former combat-decorated F-16 fighter pilot Rob 'Waldo' Waldman, a veteran of
65 combat missions and acclaimed motivational speaker, addressing attendees on March 9 from 11:30 a.m. to 12:30 p.m. on strategies for fostering excellence in business.
- A new Arc Flash Prevention pavilion sponsored by OSHA and Plant Engineering Magazine, featuring educational information, products and services designed to protect facilities against the dangers of arc flash explosions in electrical equipment.
For registration and information, visit www.ManufacturingWeek.com.