Registration is heating up for the Innovative Thinking Conference, scheduled for June 12-13 at the Emerald Pointe Resort near Atlanta. Co-sponsored by PME, the conference focuses on the #1 challenge facing our industry: how to hire, train and retain qualified pros for all manner of positions. Sixteen industry experts will present sessions or panels geared for engineers, contractors, wholesalers and manufacturers.
Key topics include:
- Hispanics in today's market. Ricardo Gonzalez, president of Bilingual America, provides a thought-provoking look at how to succeed in this fast-growing segment.
- Women in the Plumbing Industry. Consultant Ellen Rohr, a former plumbing-heating contractor, moderates a panel of expert wholesalers, contractors and manufacturers on the opportunities for employing women throughout the channel.
- Recruiting and training emerging leaders.
- Finding, training and keeping the employees you've always wanted. Consultant Al Levi provides a powerful look at how to lead.
- Using the Internet to locate top talent.
- Resources to train and test your staff. PHCC, ASA and BNP Media provide succinct summaries of three new product knowledge training tools.
- H.R. strategies to avoid turnover and protect your company.
- Do's and don'ts of managing your workforce.
- Two luncheon roundtables allow attendees to quiz speakers one-on-one.
Registration of $495 includes all course materials, continental breakfast, luncheon roundtables, opening reception, and more. Group discounts are available. Register online by visiting www.innovativethinkingconf.com, or calling Jessica Yamin at (888) 530-6714, or e-mailing firstname.lastname@example.org.