ISH NA More Than 80% Full
The most recent update available at press time listed more than 330 exhibitors signed up for ISH North America. That equates to more than 80% of show organizer Messe Frankfurt's goal of 400 exhibitors.
ISH North America, scheduled for Oct. 31 to Nov. 2 in Toronto, Canada, is hosted by Messe Frankfurt, Inc., in cooperation with the American Supply Association (ASA), the Canadian Institute of Plumbing and Heating (CIPH) and the Plumbing-Heating-Cooling Contractors' National Association (PHCC).
This will be the first major plumbing, heating, cooling and piping show held in Canada's largest metropolitan area, Toronto, since 1999. ISH NA will attract a large buying audience of Canada's contractors, wholesalers, designers and specifiers.
In 2002, Toronto will have more housing starts than any other metro area in North America. More than 50,000 homes will be built in the greater Toronto area. Housing starts in North America will exceed 1.7 million and resales more than 5.5 million, according to CIPH figures.
Canada and the United States are the world's largest trading partners, with more than $1.3 billion (U.S.) in goods and services exchanged daily. Our industry products account for an estimated $325 million (U.S.) of this record annual trade, based on CIPH figures.
The World Plumbing Council Board will meet in Toronto for the first time during ISH NA. Other industry events timed with ISH NA include:
- American Supply Association's 2002 Business Conference.
- Plumbing, Heating, Cooling Contractors--National Association's Annual Business Conference.
- The PVF Council's first meeting in Canada: A joint meeting with the newly formed Canadian Industrial PVF Council.
- The Radiant Panel Association will hold its first meeting in Toronto and will meet with the Canadian Hydronics Council.
- CIPH will sponsor its 5th Charity Dinner for Habitat for Humanity. More than $600,000 had been pledged at press time.
- ASA and PHCC will present a joint business session to examine challenges to the distribution channel.
For more show information on ISH North America contact: Neil Stalker, Messe Frankfurt, Inc., 1600 Parkwood Circle, Ste. 515, Atlanta, GA 30339; tel: (770) 984-8016 ext. 22; fax: (770) 984-8023; e-mail: email@example.com; www.ish-na.com.
For information on advertising in the ISH NA Show Directory or Show Dailies, please contact Christin Schrei at (630) 694-4388 or e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org.