Web Exclusive Stories

What about Green?

As energy prices rise and our limited resources such as water continue to dwindle, our Federal and State governments are considering many new technologies to reduce consumption.
Read More

A Global Warming Tax on Your Business?

If forced to take a side, I would join the ranks of global warming skeptics. But there’s a gaping hole in my position, and it’s not in the ozone layer. My conflict is that I love glaciers, and they are disappearing.
Read More

Five Reasons to Give Thanks

With 2009 ticking down, it would be so easy to reflect on the hardships our country has endured this year. But in the spirit of Thanksgiving (and the quickly approaching holidays), here are five reasons to be thankful.
Read More

Marriott Bets $3 Billion on Indy Development

During a recent trip to Indianapolis, I took a few minutes to take in Marriott Place, a stunning downtown development slated for completion in February 2011.
Read More

True Grit: Remodeling Pros Share Survival Stories

The annual Remodeling Show took place in Indianapolis last week. I used the opportunity to poll contractors there one question: How is your business performing in your current market conditions?
Read More

NSF Web Exclusive: Rainwater Catchment: Applying New Standards to Old Technology

While water conservation is not a new concept, the limited supply of fresh drinking water is becoming an increasing concern, particularly for dry areas and areas surrounded by sea water.
Read More

Chick-fil-A Shines Brightly On a Rainy Day in Georgia

When’s the last time you blew away your customer, not just with good work, but truly great service? Now that would be worth tweeting about.
Read More

NSF Web Exclusive: Compostability: A Breakdown of Testing and Standards

Today’s consumer is more conscientious than ever of their ecological footprint.
Read More

New YouTube Video Presents Stunning Facts on Social Media

Back in March, I blogged about a fascinating YouTube video called “Did You Know?” and received a lot of feedback from visitors. They said that the video helped them think
Read More

Eight Inspiring Business Tips

Today, I am encouraged and inspired. I am turning a deaf ear to the naysayers and a blind eye to the imagery of negativity. I see unlimited business opportunities. I am planning to succeed.

No, I am not smoking anything.
Read More

Multimedia

Videos

Image Galleries

BNP Media's Plumbing Group Visits Grundfos North American Headquarters

BNP Media’s Plumbing Group, comprised of the Plumbing & Mechanical, Supply House Times, PM Engineer (pme) and Reeves Journal brands, recently visited Grundfos’ new North American headquarters building in the western Chicago suburb of Downers Grove, Ill.

6/12/14 2:00 pm EST

There's A New Lead-Free Law in Town

AVAILABLE ON DEMAND New lead-free compliance laws took effect in January—which means you’ve got a stampede of new problems to consider. So, mosey on in to learn more about the new regulations.

PM Engineer Magazine

Cover Image

2014 September

The September issue of PME features a special look at the ASPE 2014 Expo as well as a look at how owners can better understand fuel savings by way of lower heat complaints.

Table Of Contents Subscribe

NAECA 2015 Water Heater Regulations

Is your company ready for the NAECA 2015 Water Heater Regulations?
View Results Poll Archive

The PM Engineer Store

2015.jpg
2015 National Plumbing & HVAC Estimator

Every plumbing and HVAC estimator can use the cost estimates in this practical manual!

More Products

Clear Seas Research

ClearSeasResearchWith access to over one million professionals and more than 60 industry-specific publications, Clear Seas Research offers relevant insights from those who know your industry best. Let us customize a market research solution that exceeds your marketing goals.

STAY CONNECTED

facebook_4012.png twitter_40px12.png  youtube_40px12.png    linkedin_40px1.png Google+

NSF 122x150

Check out pme's special section - Design for Safety & Sustainability.