Web Exclusive Stories

Safety Gone Wrong

Last week I received an email with the headline, “Have a Safe Work Week” from blogger extraordinaire John Sonnehalter (www.tradesmeninsights.com).
Read More

Bigger, Bolder, Greener

A SPECIAL ANNOUNCEMENT FROM pme
Read More

Steam Room Design Brings Back Adolescent Fears

After decades of quiet avoidance, I recently found the courage to enter a public steam room.
Read More

Four Expanding Markets You Should Pursue Now

I recently attended my first-ever security industry trade show, ISC West, which took place at the Sands Convention Center in Las Vegas March 24-26.
Read More

Construction/Service Pros: It's Twitter Time"

Source: TwitterA year ago, I told a co-worker that Twitter was a fad. It would not last, I pronounced, because it was fluff and provided no clear benefit. Who cares
Read More

ISH China: Last Day at the Show

There are some familiar European manufacturers here at ISH China - Danfoss, Buderus, Grundfos, Uponor, Viessmann, Bosch, REHAU, Wilo, Caleffi, Baxi, F.W. Oventrop. And some familiar U.S. names - A.O.
Read More

ISH China: Greetings from Beijing!

I've traveled more than 6,000 miles to attend ISH China. The trade show is being held at the China National Convention Center, located in the Olympic Park. And yes, I've
Read More

Innovation Still Matters

What have you done this week to inspire your customers and employees to be excited about your products or services? Perhaps your business is doing OK, but not thriving. Maybe
Read More

A Business Lesson from Braveheart, Al and Ellen

One of my favorite scenes from the 1995 film Braveheart takes place on the battlefield before the hand-to-hand combat takes place. In a rousing speech, Scotsman William Wallace challenges his
Read More

Web Exclusive: Seismic Changes to NFPA 13 [Part 3]

Major technical changes are contained within the 2007 edition of NFPA 13 relating to seismic protection of automatic sprinkler systems.
Read More

Multimedia

Videos

Image Galleries

BNP Media's Plumbing Group Visits Grundfos North American Headquarters

BNP Media’s Plumbing Group, comprised of the Plumbing & Mechanical, Supply House Times, PM Engineer (pme) and Reeves Journal brands, recently visited Grundfos’ new North American headquarters building in the western Chicago suburb of Downers Grove, Ill.

6/12/14 2:00 pm EST

There's A New Lead-Free Law in Town

AVAILABLE ON DEMAND New lead-free compliance laws took effect in January—which means you’ve got a stampede of new problems to consider. So, mosey on in to learn more about the new regulations.

PM Engineer Magazine

cover

2014 December

The December issue is PME's 2015 BIG Book.

Table Of Contents Subscribe

Where do you look for new employees?

Where do you look for new employees?
View Results Poll Archive

The PM Engineer Store

2015.jpg
2015 National Plumbing & HVAC Estimator

Every plumbing and HVAC estimator can use the cost estimates in this practical manual!

More Products

Clear Seas Research

ClearSeasResearchWith access to over one million professionals and more than 60 industry-specific publications, Clear Seas Research offers relevant insights from those who know your industry best. Let us customize a market research solution that exceeds your marketing goals.

STAY CONNECTED

facebook_4012.png twitter_40px12.png  youtube_40px12.png    linkedin_40px1.png Google+

NSF 122x150

Check out pme's special section - Design for Safety & Sustainability.