Poll

Connect with pme!
Follow us on Facebook, Twitter and LinkedIn, and subscribe to our enewsletter and RSS feeds.

Web Exclusive Stories

No More Surprises (Coming Home From ISH)

I just returned from my first overseas plane trip visiting the ISH Frankfurt fair in Germany. I had heard much about the show, and was anxious to see for myself all the hullabaloo, but I admit I had some reservations about the travel experience. After all, 8+ hours on an airplane can be rather daunting.
Read More

Peeking Into A Renewable Energy Future

DEATH VALLEY, CA – July 1, 2050 – Surveying the landscape made barren from thousands of tons of silicon tetrachloride, President Sasha Obama peered out through the transparent face plate of her hazmat suit and for a fleeting moment wondered if her father had sparked one bold commitment too many during his revolutionary Administration...
Read More

ISH 50: Katie Gears Up For The Show

Lucky me! I’ve been graced with this year’s trip to ISH Frankfurt. I’ve been a plumbing journalist for 10 years, but this is my first trip abroad to see what my colleagues have been talking about. I will do my best to paint you a picture of the show, as well as impart the knowledge I’ve gained about where the markets could be heading and what’s on its way across the ocean. I think you’ll be eager for these products "
Read More

Desperate Times Call For"

I am amazed at how fast the decline of the U.S. economy has impacted our lifestyles. We are buying far fewer goods and services that we now consider luxuries, and we are slowing the pace of our lives in the process.
Read More

Watt Are You Talking About?

I am a person who looks at numbers – “Do the numbers made sense?” is a question that often bounces through my head. This question has been prevalent the last few months whenever I see (often) full page ads for “revolutionary” electric heaters to slash heating bills. These generally appear to be for the same type of heater, but with different packaging and deals.
Read More

Las Vegas Construction Meltdown

I had heard that Las Vegas construction was in huge trouble. According to the reports, the financial meltdown had broken the city’s back. The cranes were idle, the jackhammers silent and the workers sent packing. Put a fork in all those huge building projects - they're dead. Or are they?
Read More

Multimedia

Videos

Image Galleries

pme's Top 20 Products of 2014

Here are the top products from 20 different manufacturers that were featured in editorial coverage in pme in 2014 in print and/or online at www.pmengineer.com. These are based on the number of reader inquiries/clicks they generated. For more information on any of these products, please visit the companies’ websites.

5/28/15 2:00 pm EDT

Efficient Variable Speed Pump Selection & Control

ON DEMAND This webinar will help to answer questions like: "How many pumps should our system use?" and "How should we sequence (stage) on additional pumps?"

PM Engineer Magazine

pme may 2015 cover

2015 May

Check out pme's latest issue, which features content about fire protection systems and a profile on Precis Commissioning's Kari Donovan

Table Of Contents Subscribe

Where do you look for new employees?

Where do you look for new employees?
View Results Poll Archive

The PM Engineer Store

2015.jpg
2015 National Plumbing & HVAC Estimator

Every plumbing and HVAC estimator can use the cost estimates in this practical manual!

More Products

Clear Seas Research

ClearSeasResearchWith access to over one million professionals and more than 60 industry-specific publications, Clear Seas Research offers relevant insights from those who know your industry best. Let us customize a market research solution that exceeds your marketing goals.

STAY CONNECTED

facebook_4012.png twitter_40px12.png  youtube_40px12.png    linkedin_40px1.png Google+

NSF 122x150

Check out pme's special section - Design for Safety & Sustainability.